Liteye Rolls Out New Counter-drone Platform
Colorado counter-drone agency Liteye Techniques has introduced the discharge of the Trailer Anti-UAS Protection System.
The platform can detect and neutralize RF managed and silent flight drones throughout cell operation in addition to transiting from on-the-move to static in lower than two minutes.
In accordance with a Liteye spokesperson, T-AUDS integrates with Citadel’s Titan three radio frequency detection and the corporate’s common AUDs mannequin for “enhanced detection, identification, and defeat strategies throughout the total [counter-drone] mission.”
As well as, a Liteye reality sheet notes T-AUDS gives:
- “C-UAS safety throughout On-the-Transfer operations, Transition to Mounted Web site safety, and through Sustained Repair Web site or Working Base Safety Missions.
- Detect, Monitor, ID and Defeat of each RF Managed and “Silent Flight” Threats
- Compatibility with the C-AUDS & MEDUSA Command and Management.
- Car On-The-Transfer C-UAS safety (Max velocity is set by Car towing T-AUDS; the system can detect and defeat RF Managed threats at any velocity)
- Minimized vulnerability when transitioning from on-the-move to at-the-halt operations.
- Radar, digicam detection, monitoring and constructive ID happens shortly with sturdy directional jamming
- Distant or wi-fi operation together with the simply maneuvered trailer gives bodily stand-off of T-AUDS from the operator and/or protected areas when needed.”
“We’re happy to be working with Citadel and imagine the mixture of sensors and effectors, particularly when built-in into increased degree C2 system like MEDUSA, present probably the most complete on-the-move and glued web site safety functionality towards UAS threats accessible at this time” stated Ryan Harm, Vice President of Enterprise Improvement.
“The Liteye AUDS system is multi-domain and multi-mission. Utilizing this technique, operators can detect extra than simply small UAS, they will positively [identify] air and floor targets, classify and observe their RF signature, go this positively recognized goal information to different weapon methods, C2 methods or just defeat or deny the goal with an on-board digital assault functionality.”
Earlier this 12 months, Liteye received a $10-million contract to ship the AUDS platform to an unnamed U.S. authorities company.
In 2017, the corporate teamed up with Tribalco, a “mission-critical” IT/telecommunications service supplier, to ship AUDS to unspecified U.S. navy businesses.
The exploding counter-drone trade might prime nearly $2 billion by 2024. As drone use grows, many public businesses and corporations are in search of anti-drone options to cease drones from flying over restricted or unsafe areas equivalent to wildfire zones, nuclear energy crops, prisons and airports.