Zipline to Headline HISA2020 | Drone Journal
Zipline, Medical Drone Supply Pioneer to Headline HISA2020, a Digital Occasion by IT Information Africa
echnology is remodeling industries on a worldwide scale, with the COVID-19 pandemic presenting an fascinating alternative for medical practitioners and policy-makers to check new methods by which expertise — like Telemedicine, AI, Huge Information, Analytics, Cloud Computing and Mobility — can facilitate sustainable healthcare programs of the long run.
An instance of that is Zipline, an on-demand drone-delivery firm that makes use of aviation expertise to distribute medical provides to healthcare staff in Africa and all around the world. The US based mostly firm is presently valued at $1.2 Billion and is slated by Quick Firm as one of the vital modern firms of 2020.
Learn Extra: California police undertake WingtraOne drone
Zipline says that it’s on a mission to offer each human on Earth with immediate entry to important medical provides — and it’ll do that by combining healthcare experience with cutting-edge expertise. With their Rwandan blood drive being a superb case examine of such mission.
Daniel Marfo, GM of Zipline Worldwide, is anticipated to unpack Zipline’s Buyer-Centered and Tech-Enabled method at this yr’s Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa — happening just about on 2 to three December 2020.
Learn Extra: FAA Transferring Ahead to Allow Secure Integration of Drones
HISA 2020 will carry collectively the who’s who of Africa’s healthcare and expertise communities for 2 days of networking, vigorous mental alternate and exploration into what is going to form the way forward for healthcare.
Key Matters at HISA 2020 embody:
- Constructing Resilient Well being Programs in a COVID-19
- Influence of the Pandemic on Digital Well being Disruption
- Identification and Entry Administration for Healthcare
- COVID-19 and Applied sciences for Affected person Engagement
- Analytics in Healthcare – How Can We Begin the Course of?
Learn Extra: Flirtey Companions with Vault Well being for Drone Supply of COVID-19 Check Kits
Confirmed audio system embody:
- Dr Vuma Magapa, Director e-Well being, Division of Well being, KZN
- Eldrid Jordaan, CEO of GovChat
- Greg Horne, International Principal of Healthcare at SaS Institute
- Daniel Marfo, GM of Zipline Worldwide
- Paul Cox, Managing Director of Important Med
- Maria Carpenter, Head of Digital Channels at Discovery
- Dr Ramneek Ahluwalia, CEO of Greater Well being SA
- Boitumelo Sementle Makokotlela, CEO of SAHPRA (South Africa Well being Merchandise Regulatory Authority)
- Teshlin Akaloo, MD of Revolutionary Healthcare Options at Netcare
- Loic Potjes, MD of Disruptive Leap
Tips on how to take part:
Register for this summit HERE
For extra data on this occasion go to: https://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/
Supply: Press Launch