Quadcopter – White
Shoot aerial footage with this DJI Phantom 3 Professional CPPT000181 flying camera, which features image stabilization technology for crisp, clear photo and video capture. Auto takeoff and auto return home functions help make piloting the camera simple.
!!Prices may change daily due to flash prices from each retailer so check them all!
$20 TO SPEND OR 8×8 PHOTO BOOK – Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
Flying cameraUse the included controller and propellers to take aerial photos and videos. Includes a 16GB microSD card for easy file storage.
Auto takeoff and auto return homeWith GPS technology make controlling the unit simple. Download the monitoring/camera operation app for additional control.
Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fpsFor breathtaking footage. Shoot 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a 94° field of view delivers crisp, clear images.
Gimbal stabilization technologyAlong with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air.
Create and share videosDownload DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
- Wireless Range6561.7 feet
- Maximum Flight Time (no payload)23 minutes
- Integrated GPSYes
- Integrated CameraYes
- Product Weight2.83 pounds
- Total Megapixels It is the total number of pixels that are included on your camera’s sensor. All of these pixels are available to be used any time you take a photograph and expose the sensor to light.12 megapixels
- Parts1 year limited
- Labor1 year limited
- Shock ResistantNo
- Records AudioNo
- Memory Card IncludedYes
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseOutdoor
- Image Resolution Refers to the number of pixels, both horizontally and vertically, used to either capture an image or display it. The higher the resolution the finer the image detail that can be seen.4000 x 3000
- 3D CaptureNo
- Image StabilizationNone
- Image Sensor Type The image sensor is the part in a digital camera that collects the image data let in by the aperture.Other
- Digital ZoomNone
- Autofocus Allows the camera to automatically focus through the lens, rather than by moving the lens back and forth manually.No
- HD StreamingNo
- Frame Rate30 frames per second
- Video Encoding FormatsMP4, MOV, MPEG-4
- Image File Format(s)JPEG, DNG, RAW
- Camera GimbalYes
- Choking Hazard WarningYes
- Camera CompatibilityBuilt-in camera
- Number Of Memory Card Slots1
- Autonomous Flight ModesOther
- Number of Rotors4
- Operating Frequency2400 megahertz
- Recommended Minimum Age0 years
- Model NumberCPPT000181
- Color CategoryWhite
- Memory Card CompatibilitymicroSD, microSDXC
- Landing Gear/Legs IncludedLanding Legs
- Range Extender IncludedNo
- Battery TypeLithium-polymer
- Battery SizeBattery pack
- Batteries IncludedYes
- AC Adapter CompatibleNo
- Weight2.83 pounds
- Product NamePhantom 3 Professional Quadcopter
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- 4K HDR videos and 21MP photos
- Unique 180 Degree vertical tilt gimbal, ideal for low-angle shots
- USB-C smart battery for a 25 minute flight time
- Ultra-compact and lightweight carbon frame, drone unfolds in less than 3 seconds
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.