DJI Phantom 3 SE
– Latest entry-level quadcopter and the most cost-effective choice in Phantom 3 Series, comparable to Phantom 3 Professional
– Capable of offering you the thrilling but stable flight at a speed of 57km/h even in strong wind
– 4km super long-distance control range and amplified WiFi signal for 4km long image transmission
– Equipped with 12MP 94-degree FOV camera to take 4K UHD videos and extremely sharp photos
– Vision Positioning system designed for hover accuracy indoors to complement the GPS system
– Intelligent flight functions such as Point of Interest, Course Lock, Automatic Hover, Automatic Return
Weight: 1236g ( battery and propellers included )
Diagonal size: 350mm ( propellers excluded )
Max. ascent speed: 5m/s
Max. descent speed: 3m/s
Max. horizontal speed: 16m/s
Max. service ceiling above sea level: 6000m
Max. flight time: approx. 25 minutes
Operating temperature range: 10 – 40 Deg.C
Satellite positioning system: GPS
Hover accuracy range: vertical: + / – 0.1m ( with Vision Positioning ); + / – 0.5m ( with GPS Positioning ); horizontal: + / – 1.5m
Stabilization: 3-axis ( pitch, roll, yaw )
Controllable range: pitch: -90 to 30 degree
Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
Max. Transmission distance: FCC: 4000m ( unobstructed, free of interference )
Operating temperature range: 0 – 40 Deg.C
Battery: 18650 2600mAh lithium-ion
Mobile device holder: for tablets and smart phones
Intelligent Flight Battery
Battery type: LiPo 4S
Net weight: 365g
Charging temperature: 5 – 40 Deg.C
Max. charging power: 100W
Sensor: 1/2.3 inch CMOS, effective pixels: 12.0MP
Lens: 94-degree FOV, 20mm ( 35mm format equivalent ) f/2.8 focus at infinity
ISO range: 100 – 3200 ( video ), 100 – 1600 ( photo )
Electronic shutter speed: 8 – 1/8000s
Image size: 4000 x 3000
Still photography modes: Single Shot, Burst Shooting: 3 / 5 / 7 frames; Auto Exposure Bracketing ( AEB ): 3 / 5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias; Time-lapse
Video recording modes: UHD: 4096 x 2160P 24 / 25fps; 2.7K: 2704 x 1520P 24 / 25 / 30fps; FHD: 1920 x 1080P 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60fps; HD: 1280 x 720P 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60fps
Max. video bitrate: 60Mbps
Supported file systems: FAT32 / exFAT
Photo: JPEG, DNG ( RAW )
Video: MP4, MOV ( MPEG-4 AVC / H2.64 )
Supported SD card: micro SD up to 64GB, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
Operating temperature range: 0 – 40 Deg.C
Vision system: Downward Vision System
Velocity range: 8m/s or less ( 2m above ground )
Altitude range: 30 – 300cm
Operating range: 50 – 300cm
Operating environment: surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting ( more than 15 lux )
App / Live View
Mobile app: DJI GO
Live View working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
Live View quality: 720P 30fps
Latency: 220ms ( depending on conditions and mobile device )
Required operating system: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.1.2 or later
Model: Phantom 3 SE
Features: Brushless Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Automatic Return,Course Lock,Forward/backward,FPV,Gimbal Control,Hover,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Satellite System: GPS
Sensor: Optical Flow,Sonar
Diagonal Length: 350mm
Max Speed: 16m/s ( horizontal )
Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s
Max Descent Speed: 3m/s
Hover Accuracy: vertical: + / – 0.1m ( with Vision Positioning ); + / – 0.5m ( with GPS Positioning ); horizontal: + / – 1.5m
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
|Connectivity||Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 （Left & Right-hand Throttle）
Detailed Control Distance: about 4000m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
FPV Distance: 4km
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
|Battery||Battery: 4480mAh 15.2V 68Wh 4S LiPo ( included )
Flying Time: 20-25min
|Camera||Camera Pixels: 12MP
Video Resolution: UHD: 4096 x 2160P; 2.7K: 2704 x 1520P; FHD: 1920 x 1080P; HD: 1280 x 720P
External Memory: Micro SD card up to 64GB (not included)
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 1.2360 kg
Package weight: 4.2800 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 42.00 x 42.00 x 14.00 cm / 16.54 x 16.54 x 5.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.00 x 44.00 x 29.00 cm / 18.11 x 17.32 x 11.42 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x DJI Phantom 3 SE RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Pair of Spare Propeller, 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Cradle Lock, 4 x Damping Ball, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 2 x Anti-drop Kit, 4 x Shock Absorption Pad, 1 x Propeller Removal Clamp, 5 x Sticker|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 30 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240 with 12MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View (720p streaming up to 1.2 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly™ magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System™ for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, taking off, hovering, going home and landing
- Backed by Autel Robotics customer support: U.S. based, seven days a week
- 4K HDR videos and 21MP photos
- Unique 180 Degree vertical tilt gimbal, ideal for low-angle shots
- USB-C smart battery for a 25 minute flight time
- Ultra-compact and lightweight carbon frame, drone unfolds in less than 3 seconds