Parrot Bebop 2 !!
- Parrot Bebop 2
- Skycontroller 2
- High-capacity battery
- USB cable
- Owner’s manual
$20 TO SPEND OR 8×8 PHOTO BOOK – Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
Multidirectional controlsOffer easy maneuverability and flexible navigation.
Shoot 1080p HD video at 30 fpsFor visually stunning footage. Capture 14 MP (4096 x 3072) photos.
3-axis digital image stabilization systemEnsures sharp, steady shooting.
Real-time, first-person view of your flightFree to download on compatible Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, the Freeflight 3 app lets you climb aboard your drone virtually to see the flight through the eye of the on-board camera.
Control the drone from up to 1.24 miles awayThe rechargeable 2700mAh lithium-polymer battery provides up to 25 minutes of flight time per charge.
Fly even further with SkycontrollerOptimized for a perfect connection, with Skycontroller you can perform long distance flights up to 1.24 miles away.
Simple flight control from your compatible smartphone or tabletThe Freeflight app also puts you in the cockpit, with display functions like auto return home, takeoff and land, directional and camera controls – even a button for flips.
Save and share flight footageConnect to Drone Academy to keep track of all your flights and share your videos, photos and navigation data.
FreeFlight Pro applicationUse your smart phone or tablet via Wi-Fi to directly fly your drone.
Before take-off, update all software and firmware, and read the instructions thoroughly.
* Average range observed on the most popular devices in a barrier-free environment or network disruption
- Parts1 Year
- Labor1 Year
- Directional ControlsAll
- Memory Card IncludedNo
- Wi-Fi Built-inYes
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseIndoor and outdoor
- Image Resolution Refers to the number of pixels, both horizontally and vertically, used to either capture an image or display it. The higher the resolution the finer the image detail that can be seen.4096 x 3072
- High DefinitionYes
- Image StabilizationDigital
- Image Sensor Type The image sensor is the part in a digital camera that collects the image data let in by the aperture.CMOS
- Camera View1st person (FPV)
- Frame Rate30 frames per second
- Video Encoding FormatsH.264
- Image File Format(s)DNG, JPEG, RAW
- Camera GimbalNo
- Choking Hazard WarningNo
- Camera CompatibilityBuilt-in camera
- Computer ConnectivityAndroid, Apple iOS
- Number of Rotors4
- Recommended Minimum Age14 years
- Assembly RequiredPartial
- Model Number48179BBR
- Color CategoryWhite
- Camera Mount IncludedNo
- Memory Card CompatibilityNone
- Landing Gear/Legs IncludedLanding Legs
- Battery Life Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.25 minutes
- Battery SizeOther
- Number Of Batteries Required1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Capacity2700 milliampere hours
- Interface(s) Interface refers to the type of communication that devices use to connect to each other.USB
- Internal Memory8000 megabytes
- Weight1.1 pounds
- Product NameBebop 2 Quadcopter with Skycontroller 2 and Cockpit FPV Glasses
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240 with 12MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View (720p streaming up to 1.2 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly™ magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System™ for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, taking off, hovering, going home and landing
- Backed by Autel Robotics customer support: U.S. based, seven days a week
- 4K HDR videos and 21MP photos
- Unique 180 Degree vertical tilt gimbal, ideal for low-angle shots
- USB-C smart battery for a 25 minute flight time
- Ultra-compact and lightweight carbon frame, drone unfolds in less than 3 seconds